On this page you will find out all about Middlemarsh, methods, baits and rules.
Middlemarsh Lake is a 1 1/2 acre lake with 16 swims fishing to open water or lily pad. Middlemarsh is our main pleasure water , no matches or night fishing so she's a lake that's always available for fishing. Ideal for the pleasure angler. Stocked with Carp to 12lb, Crucians to 3lb, Tench to 6lb + , Bream to 3lb, F1's to 2lb.
Middlemarsh lake sees many methods;
* Straight lead
* Pole ( short or long , Margins, up to the lily's)
* Traditional Waggler ( on the bottom , up to the lily's)
* Method Feeder
Popular baits for Middlemarsh;
* Hard pellet
* Soft pellet
* Ground bait
* Luncheon meat
* All your naturals ( Worm, Maggot, Caster)
On Middlemarsh the Carp respond well to soft pellet, paste, worm , maggot and corn. many anglers enjoy fishing up to the lily pads as they are a lovely feature to fish to, but beware the carp no exactly where to go once hooked. Silvers respond well to pellet ( soft or hard), caster, maggot, corn etc.. .
* No matches
* No floating baits
* Maximum 15lb line
* Maximum size 10 hook
* Own keep nets must be dipped and dried before use but only for pleasure fishing.
* NO keep nets for night fishing
* 70lb net limit for Carp, 50lb net limit Silvers
* Carp and Silvers kept separate.
* Fish MUST NOT be left in nets longer than 6 hours
* Barbless hooks only
* NO stalking
* All baits in moderation
* Do not leave your rods unattended when in the water.
* Please make sure all bait is removed from hooks when not being used
* ALL rubbish must be taken with you
* Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
* NO night fishing
* NO matches
* NO dogs unless by prior permission